[ADMIN REQUEST]

Name: Nazmi

Nickname: N4C1

Varsta/Age: 19

Steam (ON/OFF): Off

Ore/Hours(link):https://www.gametracker.com/player/N4C1/188.212.102.92:27015/

Dc ai vrea sa fi admin/Why would u want to be admin: The reason is that i really find a passion of playing this server. And mostly it's that i really want to help out other players, like with commands(like changing the map etc.)

Ai citit regulamentul?/did u read the rules?: Yes i did read the rules.

Alte specificatii/other specifications: i've got a thing to say. please don't confuse my name with "Nazi" the reason my name is N4C1 is cause my friends and family call me by Naci beacuse that is my nickname irl.

im sorry but where are the rules? cause i thought the rules were those that Yanderwolf12 sent me in my other post. so could yall please help me.

57 minutes ago, Naci said:

im sorry but where are the rules? cause i thought the rules were those that Yanderwolf12 sent me in my other post. so could yall please help me.

it would be nice if u can stop post-hunting, u have the CSGO rules section that i sent u.

im sorry. I know i have lost you guys so much time. But with the help of you two guys i have finally read the questions. and only i've got a question. Where can i delete my posts(if possible).

34 minutes ago, Naci said:

the words are:Liberte, egalite, fraternite

and like i said thanks so much to:Yanderwolf12,fortestXD223.

as i said no problem, but try avoiding post-hunt or u will be warned.

Pro.

19 minutes ago, Naci said:

i already knew this would have been your reaction. at least it's worth a try.

16 minutes ago, Naci said:

so do i got a chance?

i already told u to stop post-hunting if you get enough pro's u will have a chance.