Unban

name: Prototype

Nick: Prototype

Admin who suspected me: Jerry

IP:  185.66.130.245

Ban Reason : No WG

I tried to do the WG but I consistently got that there was an error communicating with the server. I will attach the picture of what it showed me I have been playing on this server for a while and I enjoy it so I find this unfair

image.png

Edited by Prototype
Completed the correct format

15 hours ago, Jerry said:

poi ti-a cerut hdn wg si ti-a explicat ce sa faci i nici acum nu ai venit cu scan wg

P.S hdn ma rugat sa-ti dau ban ca el trebuia sa plece

Yes, because I downloaded another version of WG and it still showed the same problem. Do you have a link for the XP version of WG? I can't seem to find it

https://www.wargods.ro/wcd/download.php

rule down

3 th for windows 7 or vista 

or you try open cmd and put this command 

reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319" /v "SystemDefaultTlsVersions" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319" /v "SchUseStrongCrypto" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319" /v "SystemDefaultTlsVersions" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319" /v "SchUseStrongCrypto" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\TLS 1.2\Client" /v "DisabledByDefault" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\TLS 1.2\Client" /v "Enabled" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

one enter

/exit

4 minutes ago, Jerry said:

https://www.wargods.ro/wcd/download.php

rule down

3 th for windows 7 or vista 

or you try open cmd and put this command 

reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319" /v "SystemDefaultTlsVersions" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319" /v "SchUseStrongCrypto" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319" /v "SystemDefaultTlsVersions" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319" /v "SchUseStrongCrypto" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\TLS 1.2\Client" /v "DisabledByDefault" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\TLS 1.2\Client" /v "Enabled" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

one enter

/exit

I tried the command but it still didn't work. The wargods website isn't working right now so I'll just try it later on and post it here

This player did not know how to give the wg for verification.
I explained what he had to do, he said to wait.
I waited in vain, because he gave it back after I explained to him where to install it, I even gave him a link.
I put it at the spectators because it was shooting too well at the players' heads.